Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Strengths:

This quarter I learned many different things about marketing that I had not before. I learned how to evaluate a video to see if its something that people want to watch. We have to make content that is going to be seen. “There has been car fanatics, music enthusiasts, and hobbyists of every sort.” The age of engage, Denise Shiffman. I have learned that you cannot make something and just expect people to watch it. Even if your material is something that is worth watching, you have to do something to start your audience to watch it. One thing that I had not payed much attention to was the amount of internet that is used now in the world. I had not given a thought about it because internet is now a part of our life that we cant live without. We use it without even noticing.”Marketing today is more about participation than selling – take questions, ask questions, get involved, and have fun.” The age of engage, Denise shiffman. I have learned that marketing now can make a fun environment because of the possibility of engaging your viewers. You will be able to keep your viewers attracted to your products by making such environments. “taking the advantages of the web, more products will have the opportunity to attract consumers, or easily be found by them.” The age of engage, Denise Shiffman. I learned the many ways that there are available to interact with your viewers to get their opinion and to get them to participate on your products. You can start polls to see what product is their favorite, Make contests, etc.

No comments: