Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Weaknesses:

One of my main weakness was to find my voice. “An authentic voice is backed by all the company does and says.” The age of engage, Denise Shifman. It was hard to find a style in which to make all my videos. I could not determine what type to make. After making the videos, I found that people were not interested in them. I did not get many views. I think that I marketed my videos to the wrong audience. “products are often launched with hopes that customers will figure out why they want to buy it.” The age of engage, Denise shiffman. I made my videos not knowing why people would want to see them. I noticed that my videos started to get more hits when I advertised them to Spanish websites. I made videos that I wanted to watch but not that others would want to watch.

No comments: